1. Results This survey of drinking water covered 12 provinces, 186 counties, 4677 villages, 48689 water samples, 1336 samples being exceeding the standard and 342 villages having arsenic content in drinking water higher than 0.05 mg/L; 66312 people was investigated of arsenism, 3805 persons were positive, among whom 61 suffered from skin-cancer, the totalprevalence rate was 5.74%; 1250 projects improving water were investigated, 1040 was being normally used, accounting for 83.20%; 97 was discarded, accounting for 7.76%; 925 projects generating drinking water with an arsenic content lower than 0.05 mg/L.
2. Figures from HFR show that investors withdrew around $104 billion in the first quarter of the year, which was more than 7% of the industry`s total assets.
3. County level rural power enterprises are pided into three types. Among the 2, 400 counties throughout the country, 760 are directly supplied and administered (simplified as direct supplied and direct controlled counties) by provincial (municipalities, autonomous regions) power companies. Some 1, 040 counties purchase electricity from the provincial power companies and then supply it to residential users, under the name of wholesale county power companies. The remaining 600 counties are self-supplied by their locally established small hydroelectric and small thermal power stations. During dry seasons, they buy part of their power needs from the provincial power grid to make up for shortages. These are called independent county power companies.
4. Multiple methodscross-section method, follow-upmethod, social network analyses technique and tennumber friends nomination are employed in thepresent study. There are 1040 subjects in grades 6, 8, and 10 selected from oridinary preliminary, middleand high schools. Data was collected on demograph, friend-nomination, school scores and expectation, emotion, psychologyand personality, friendrelationship, parent-child relationship, activities, moral and deliquency, smoking and drinkingbehavior.
5. And has 1040 compares the sur- labor unintentionally.
6. Just think: if you could choose on your 1040 a number of options for where your tax money would go (feeding poor children, improving auto safety, providing medical services for the elderly, giving aid to military families, etc.), even if your choice only marginally altered the direction of your tax payment, would you feel more satisfied in writing that check?
7. The Confucian classics were first printed under the auspices of the Korean Imperial Library in the 1040s.
8. India said today it bought 10.4 million metric tons of the grain locally since the harvest started last week, 3.6 million tons more than a year earlier.
9. Of truck. The quality parameters, including completed bus reorganize and outfit quality, load quality, quality coefficient, total quality of the bus, are determined in this paper etc. The engine of YD480 is for the use according to the power needed and relevant countrys national discharge standards.
10. The main contents of the total design of bedrock is in the light of other relevant provisions of the model and basis on relevant provisions to identify YC1040 vehicle type that contain the pattern of the certain low speed lorry which includes the choice of the automobile stalk type, transmission, arrangement; main size and choice of the parameter, it has to be wide outside size, wheelbase, track, before hang, after hanging, locomotive length, carriage length, est.
11. In Chinese history the Tang and the Five Dynasties are well known for demoted officers. According to the record of appellations and places, there were 1040 officials demoted during more than 300 years of that period.
12. Xylem: Chinese P. chinensis Bge 49.15mg/g, Atlantic Ocean 46.58mg/g, UCB 55.28mg/g. 3.In certain condition, Gas-chromatograms and Mass spectrum are use to identifie phenol. Pistacia vera L. leave contain pyrocatechol 0.7640mg/g, pyrogallol 0.0580mg/g, gallic acid 1.03024mg/g, catechin 0.1040mg/g and coumaric acid by different pre-treatment methods.
13. BSTUDENTS: If your annual income is above $7900 or you spend more than $ 400 on self-development, you must file income tax return on form no 1040EZ.
14. Regardless of income levels, deductions or miscellaneous tax issues, you cannot use Form 104A or Form 1040EZ.
15. By way of comparison, 10.4 million vehicles were sold in the United States last year.
16. The citys 1, 040 kilometers of waterfront give it the largest harbor in the world.
17. It`s down to the wire for tax filers.
18. We studied the ability of various markers of bone turnover to predict fracture in 1040 randomly recruited 75-year-old women.
我们在 1040 个任意地骨折恢复 75岁老妇人中研究骨的各种不同标记的能力。
19. Or 10.40％ of the variation was partitioned among voltinism populations. The Nm (4.3065) showed that there was to some extent gene flow among three voltinism populations. The average Neis genetic identity was 0.9637. The genetic distance between V1 population and cultivated V1 population was the biggest (0.0438) and the less was 0.0370 between V1 population and V2 population.
20. A131 —UN 1040 —Ethylene oxide has been revised to clarify that UN 1040 may still be transported on both passenger or cargo aircraft as set out in the Special Provision even though Ethylene oxide is now shown as Forbidden/Forbidden.